Return Policy on products shipped and received from Spell Boutique.
- Refunding or cancelling *Pre-orders (Presales) as of November 1st 2020.
- *This section applies to products that have been pre-ordered and not yet shipped from our warehouse. Once a tracking number has been assigned to a pre-sale order, this section is no longer valid, and it is considered a “Product Shipped Return”.
- All preorders cancelations will be subject to 20% cancellation fee. Alternatively, (when applicable) you may choose to have full amount as store credit or exchange for a similar value item available at our store.
- All Purchases will have the option of store credit or refund to original form of payment after cancellation fee.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. SALE ITEMS, Clearance items, anything discounted more than 20% is non-refundable, or anything that has FINAL SALE written in the description or code.
- International orders – Any order made outside of the United States will not be eligible for a return or exchange..
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. SALE ITEMS, Clearance items, anything discounted more than 15% or more is non-refundable, or anything that has SALE written in the description or code.
Sale Section and Clearance Items.
Any item that is returned and postmarked more than 14 days after purchase.
International orders – Any order made outside of the United States will not be eligible for a return or exchange..
Product Shipped Return:
- All products received as “returns” are thoroughly inspected by our staff. We will notify you of the approval or rejection under the following terms.
- We have a 14 day return policy on products that you have received and have manufacturer defects. Manufacturer defects include bad zippers, missing pieces, and/or parts. Small scratches or spots are not considered manufacturer defects.
- If a product is received due to a Manufacturer defect and the item is still in stock, we will send a replacement. Alternatively, we will happily replace items if they are defective or damaged with like product that are in-stock.
- If an item is returned as “defective” and is deemed not or tampered with, a 20% restocking/demolish fee will be deducted as well as the original shipping charges before store credit will be issued.
- For products that are returned without Manufacturer defects, the item must be unused and with tags on. Products must be on the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Not worn, washed or tags removed and free of smells (smoke and pet odors). Shipping costs on original order are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of original shipping will be deducted from your refund as well as a 20% restocking fee.
Refund credit policy
- Dependent on the outcome of review and the guidelines as stated within this Return Policy, you will have the choice for partial refund (if applicable), or Full store credit (if applicable). A refund will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7-20 business days.
- If you have not received your approved refund within 20 business days from the notice of refund: email email@example.com.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
Shipping product back to Spell Boutique
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: 18730 Nw 12th Street, Pembroke Pines FL 33029.
- Please include a slip with your name and the reason for the return. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES:
- Ownership of packages is turned over to USPS /UPS transfers to the buyer once shipped. We are not responsible for lost, held, or damaged packages. We are not responsible for mis-delivery errors via carrier, or incorrect shipping info. Shipping is a service you purchase from USPS or UPS along with your order from us, so any shipping issues must be handled directly with USPS or UPS.
- If you have any questions or have a return email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pictures of a potential return must be included within the original email.